We understand that running a business today takes a great deal of hard work and commitment. The pressures of maintaining the pace in competitive markets means that the future well-being of the business tends to take priority over time spent on planning your own financial objectives.
We can advise on the best approach to realising the value of your ownership, both over coming years and when you come to plan your business exit strategy* ready for retirement.
You will also need to consider:
- Creating financial independence from your business
- Ensuring cash assets in the business are invested to maximise returns and tax efficiency
- Establishing an effective exit or transition strategy
- Structuring your remuneration tax efficiently and cost effectively
- Arranging appropriate agreements and insurance with your fellow shareholders to resolve disputes and maximise tax efficiency
- Identifying and mitigating the liabilities that could be created by the loss of a key person.
Rising to these challenges and continuing to run your business successfully is not an easy task. That’s why, by taking the time to understand you and your business, we can help you meet your aims so you can concentrate on what you do best; managing your business.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are dependent on individual circumstances.
* This may include the referral to a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James’s Place.
Working Alongside Your Other Financial Professionals
At Sands Wealth Management we regularly work alongside other financial professionals such as solicitors, lawyers and accountants to create a synergy between all of the financial professionals in your life and provide comprehensive, joined up financial planning.
Working alongside the other professionals in your life ensures that you receive the highest standards of service and expertise. Most importantly, when working with other advisers, it allows us to be proactive rather than reactive.
Together we create a working plan, to provide a clear direction towards meeting your financial goals. This ensures that you receive the highest standards of service and expertise.
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
“ Jonathan has that rare combination of strong technical knowledge and an ability to communicate in an accessible and friendly manner.
From the moment Jonathan started work on my financial matters it was like a breath of fresh air. He approaches work with a passion and enthusiasm that I had not experienced from previous advisors.
I would recommend Sands Wealth Management without hesitation to anyone who values focused individual advice when making key financial decisions. ”