The SWM Vault is here!
Here at Sands Wealth Management we are continuously looking to improve the service you receive and part of this includes the delivery and storage of your documents.
With mounting security breaches and increasing compliance requirements, post is no longer the safest way to send important documents. To properly maintain your confidentiality, we are introducing a new, online Document Portal called The SWM Vault, to ensure important information reaches you as quickly and securely as possible.
Uniquely, The SWM Vault has a private area that only you can access. You can store personal documents such as banking, investment, tax, photos, wills and even the kids’ artwork and school reports. It’s a fantastic way to keep your most precious documents and memorabilia safe for future generations.
It’s highly secure, very easy to use and can all be accessed via a Mobile App, reassuring you that your documents are safe and accessible at all times.
Here are just some of the exciting benefits you can enjoy:
• A Mobile App which allows you to upload, view and share documents from your Smartphone. You can download the app by searching ‘Doc Portal’ in the App Store or Google Play Store.
• The document scanner built into the mobile app means you can scan and upload with just your phone.
• Access to all your documents, wherever you are in the world.
• Highly secure with dual authentication and encryption.
• You can give additional users access to your documentation via our Sub User feature within your client profile.
• With all your important documents stored within the system, you can name Digital Executor(s) against your account to save your family the added worry of locating important documents should something happen to you.
You can download the app by searching ‘SWM Vault’ in the App Store or Google Play Store.
“ The SWM Vault is great, I use it all the time,
I love the fact that I have all the documents available wherever I am, on phone, laptop or iPad
– its come in super useful over the last few months, and was exactly what I needed to organise myself! ”